’Continuous support with spare parts and technical knowledge ensures long lasting and trouble free operation’.
From its early years Industrial Technologies provides to the Greek industrial and marine sector, pioneering in hydraulic system design.
We operate with the aim of applying the most effective solution to every challenge.
We apply strict quality controls and quality assurance procedures throughout our activities, from the supply of spare parts to the manufacture of integrated systems.
Inspection and repair of hydraulic pumps, valves and motors
- Inspection of hydraulic pumps, valves, and all products manufactured by the companies we represent.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Repair with the original spare parts of each manufacturer.
- Hydraulic tests on our test bench.
In general, every hydraulic system must be checked periodically and preventively to avoid repeated failures that are often irreversible. Following checks should be made:
- The fluid level in the tank. Low oil level caused by leaks creates a risk of air intake into the system and destruction (cavitation) of the pump.
- The proper support of all components.
- The piping. The entire network of hoses and fixed pipes must be checked for damage and leaks.
- Temperature. It must be maintained at the levels recommended by the manufacturers of hydraulic components.
Periodic preventive maintenance of the hydraulic system should be carried out between 1 and 5 years and include:
- Examination of hydraulic oil for pollution by contaminants. If extensive contamination or deterioration of the oil is detected, it should be replaced. It is known that the largest percentage of failures in Hydraulics systems is due to contaminated / altered hydraulic oil. The need to flush the system should always be considered in these cases.
- Replacement of system filter elements. It is very important that the filters maintain their filtering capacity to the maximum so that the critical parts of the system (pumps, valves, motors, cylinders) are adequately protected. The frequency of change always depends on the conditions of use and the environment.
- Replacement of the seals of the pump, motors or cylinders and valves of the system.
- In some systems (e.g. marine cranes) it is advisable to replace flexible hoses at intervals to ensure their smooth operation at sea during long voyages.
The majority of the hydraulic units we are required to deliver are intended for high quality heavy machinery and for use in environments with adverse conditions. Therefore, proper design is of great importance so that the unit can operate for as long as possible without problems.
The reduction of volume and the minimization of pipes and connectors serve this purpose as the risks of leaks and air intake into the system are reduced avoiding damaging and costly consequences. We use the right combinations of valves and mounts, valve blocks and tacks with inserted valves so that our constructions are as compact and reliable as possible.
Then the strict quality control during assembly and installation with special attention to the tightening of the joints and bolts and the use of the appropriate special tools ensures savings in cost and time as usually minimal or no improvements are required at the first start.
The continuous support with spare parts and technical knowledge ensures their continuous and trouble-free operation.
We design hydraulic power packs according to the specifications of each customer or application. We provide technical support and consulting from the early stages to the completion of each project. Installation study and continuous technical support from the early stages to the start-up of the hydraulic unit in your facilities.
Training seminars & publications
Training material in hydraulic technology
Our company publishes the “Hydraulic Systems Manual” in Greek, with 16 chapters, exercises, appendices and a technical index which is available from our offices and selected bookstores.
We organize training seminars on hydraulic technology and present them in your factory or offices.
The duration of the seminar and the level of knowledge provided are chosen by you according to your needs.
The basic structure of a general seminar is as follows:
- General theory and description of hydraulic systems. (Επαγωγικά και χωρίς τη χρήση μαθηματικών)
- Analysis of hydraulic circuits.
- Fault detection.
- System maintenance.
- Analysis of the hydraulic systems operating in your factory.
- Questions and answers to questions.
Printed material and catalogues. (Brief description in Greek, catalogues and drawings in English).